If you're an alum, make sure to stay up to date by keeping in touch with our Alumni Association!
You can hire the band for just about anything as long as something is in it for us! Please contact our Head Manager with information about your event.
Talk to the Bored
- Head Manager - Joelle Sherlock, SEAS'22 | Email
- Drum Major - Sophia Ladyzhets, SEAS'22 | Email
- Poet Laureate - Josh Tate, CC'22 | Email
- Spirit Manager - Samantha "Daisy" Losee, CC'22 | Email
- Treasurer - Luis Pupo, SEAS'22 | Email
- Minister of Propaganda - Maya Campbell, BC'23 | Email
- Personnel Manager - Sloane Clifton, BC'22 | Email
- Equipment Manager - Erin "Taki" Csombor, BC'23 | Email
- Travel Manager - Parker Parrella, BC'23 | Email
There are some other, less formal officers: Section Leaders, Scriptreader, and some shadier positions. While these jobs are important, they're not cool enough to get an email address.
You can contact the Band in all sorts of ways. Good ol' analog mail will get to us when you send it to:
Columbia University Marching Band 101 Ferris Booth Hall, Columbia University New York, NY 10027
This works, despite the fact that 101 FBH is now in a landifll on Staten Island. You can also email us at the above addresses. Or hey, you can come see us! At the football games, we are always seated in section F of Baker Field. At basketball games, we are seated somewhere near the exit.
Do NOT send pictures, old papers, and the like to that address. If you have old stuff (we really love old propaganda and pictures) call us directly and let us know. A lot of alums just sent stuff to Columbia, expecting them to deliver it to us. Unfortunately, they send it to the Columbiana Library. This is basically the University archives. The stuff goes into a folder there, and will never come out. Sure, we can go there and look through the folder anytime we want, and we can even make photocopies for 20 cents a page, but it's a lot better for all parties if you just send the stuff directly to us. Once again, we love getting letters, pictures, stories, papers, anything.